Friday, July 15, 2005

Write a NOVEL in November

free web counter
Lerner Catalog Coupons
If you read this regularly you know I write every day. I didn't post here yesterday because I was working on my story for the County Fair. It's call "Two Sister's Market." Did you like yesterday's flash? I am going to post an old story on my website www.RDLarson.com
It's about LUV and a CAT and, oh well, you read it. FREE.

I see that Tushi's Toid Blossom is still under investigation. And now we're hearing that the MuscleMan is getting rich in CA with ADs? And Wary Carry (sez Leno, who doesn't know) had a face lift? The last thing is NOT news but that is okay -- it's still funny. I mean why didn't he do that, if he did that, before he ran for office? I hate it when a man doesn't listen to his wife.

Poor dog. A wettish sort of day so he's snuggled under an old stadium blanket and saying, "I don't think I'm getting up until the sun does." My beloved invented the Dog-brella -- under which Max the Yorkie could take walks and not get wet. Too bad we didn't patent that IDEA.

See ya soon. Keep reading my stuff please. Google me and read some of it. Who knows? You might like it.
RD