Tuesday, July 5, 2005

G-8

free web counter
Lerner Catalog Coupons

So what do you know about the G-8 Summit? Anything? Nothing? Something?

Look it up and learn.

G-8 page

And if you want to know more about the protest, go here: click

I had a bad time with my dog over the 4th of July. In fact he had to take a tranquilizer the vet prescribed. I felt sorry for him, but it is recommended that you not act to sympathetic with the dog as it makes them feel even worse. So I danced around him and whooped it up. Now, he just thinks I'm nuts as well as capable of loud noises.

I enjoy my simple life because I'm so complicated. Just found out a new story will be at www.bewilderingstories.com next month.

Oh yeah, I'm also going to walk to raise $ to cure cancer later this month. I salute my friends who have had it and survived. I miss the ones who didn't. My friend Shirley died of pancreatic cancer when she was very young. I had known her since grade school.

So look at your family, friends, dog or cat and feel calm. Okay, just for me.

C U L8R,
RD