Sunday, August 20, 2006

WRITER @Large with flash BLOG
Don't be letting everyone and everything run your life. Take it from me that's a dumb thing to do. I'm not saying don't be fair; but don't be a door mat either. Do your duty but keep in mind when enough is enough.

Don't let your temper mess with your life. It can cause chaos as well as disease. Get it? Dis ease means you're not at ease. Stay away from toxic people. Some people aren't worth your time if they make you feel bad or put down. Appreciate their different parts from you but separate yourself from the jerks that jerk your chain.

That includes you dog. If you dog has a habit you can't stand, get in his face and block him from doing it. It might take fifty times because he's a dog but he will get it if you are just calm about it. If he can't get over it and you can't stand it, give him a chance at another home or go to a trainer or re-train yourself.

I couldn't stand it when Zippy hurt his front leg. He's short and when he jumped off of the bed or the couch when he got to be about nine years old, he would hurt his front leg. So I taught him to bark so I could lift him down. Sometimes it's a pain to go and get him down but it sure isn't the pain it was for me to see him limping . I always think, what if it were me? What if I were on the house and every time I jumped down, I jammed my ankles up to my arm pits? Well it didn't hurt when I was a kid. (rubber ankles?) It would hurt now. So that's what I think.

Don't watch the news too much; you'll get neurotic. Remember they are only selling air time for which the sponsors paid. Figure out the target audience by the ads.

Have fun, okay? Heck why not? It's a new week!!!!!!

Oh and buy my book: LQQK Here!