Monday, August 22, 2005

RD Larson Writer



David Mark's JABBS

POLY SLASH/
Did you see CNN's Show yesterday about how INTELLIGENCE about Iraq was take from a Iraqi called Curved Ball? A known liar and never investigated? Bah! Read the blog above for David's article.



I too had great hopes for Colin Powell. Now I see that Tushi Bushi is starting a PR campaign to "win back" people who are unhappy (!) about the current war. He will pick his spots -- VFW, ARMY BASES etc -- where none will be "allowed" to protest. They'll be screened as before. And Tushi Bushi will try to make us feel that if we don't agree we are rejecting our fine soldiers, previous soldiers, previous wars, mothers (not Cindy though)and heroes and the "American Way of Life." Another snarky smirk will grace the screen and carefully staged good-old-boy, I'm-one- o-f you, and I- love-"my-people" speeches will reign (Yep that IS the word I chose!) down on US.