Saturday, August 13, 2005

Doggie ePost cards


Zippy just got a magazine from his vet. Too busy sniffing and checking out stuff in the car, he didn't read it until he got home. He took a "greenie" and sat down in the sun with the magazine open to a health article. I think his ankles bother him. Or maybe he's acting like one of the GoodFellas when he bounces around stiff-legged. Certainly, it scares the foxes and the raccoons. Maybe even a hornet. One of my favorite things to watch him do is to smell flowers. He's the right height for it. Today though, as he wandered he sniffed a thistle -- a tiny one -- and he jerked away, looking at me to see if I noticed. Did you hear that J-Lo is going to design doggie jewelry? My dog would love a watch.

Send your pal a doggie postcard (see above) because every one likes to get a card.

So tomorrow its Sunday and the talking heads will go on and on, turning every bit of what they think is pertinent information around and around. I think they leave stuff out. How about you?

So does that make it "slanted" or is just "unnecessary news" or what? I know this cat who is so cool. She's fat and saggy and foul tempered. Her family pretends they don't like her but they really LOVE her. I just heard she took a nap under the dining room table. A NO-NO for sure.
This is one tough old cat, a dame to admire and to respect. She still hunts and she hasn't' been nabbed by an eagle yet. Or a car. Something has to be said about that kind of tenacity.

I will practice it. And work at it. Tin NAS it TEE. Got it?