Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Footsteps to Oxford


Thank you very much for this kind note. It means a lot to me. I am now able to see some depth and am better every day. I have been writing a bit, too. Yippee!

Readers, please go to the site above and read some of the stories; Cleveland Gibson's or maybe even mine. This site has stories from all over the world and the editor is very good to writers and is a wonderful person as well.

AND then there was the time

I rushed off to teach a class that I'd gotten roped into doing. As usual I am always in a rush and that day was no different. I began to speak to the students when a question came up.

"How did you hurt your leg?"

"I didn't and don't ask." I looked down to see that I had one brown shoe and one black shoe. The worst part was that the shoes had different heel heights.

This is a true story so don't tell anybody, okay? CU L8R, RD