Saturday, October 1, 2005

Politics
John Roberts needs to have a talk with himself.

All the death and despair this year, in Iraq and in the path of Katrina, I'm very sad. It has not been so good in my life but compared to what these folks have had happen to them, I am lucky.

Review:
Go see The Constant Gardener if you like thriller/action films. excellent. Makes me wonder about Big Business, Big pharmaceuticals Companies and Big Government.

petsMaybe people love their pets so much because people don't seem to express feeling, real feelings, the way a pet does. I don't know if people are as willing to commit for as long as they once did, not even family members. Or maybe they're too self-involved. I have always tried to keep in touch with my family, even when I was young and poor. Always called and wrote. I once met a woman who lost track of her son after he moved to Texas. At the time I was in shock. I asked her, "Did you call the police? Call his friends?" She simply looked at me and said "Someday you'll understand. They growup and go away. That's the end of it. The end of motherhood. That's when they forget you."

Anyway, Zippy is a good doggie. He just fell off the chair so he's pretty crabby right now and is getting a treat. But that's what happens when little dogs try to jump from chair to chair. He's okay thank goodness.

Oh well, good Saturday Night to you, my kind readers, one and all, and thank you for reading all my stories and buying my books and all that you do for me. And I mean it. So don't laugh