Monday, September 12, 2005


Today is important to me. Years ago when I had my first eBook published by Bookmice, and then www.BeWrite.net published Evil Angel, and www.ebooksonthe.net published Mama Tried to Raise a Lady, I have been longing for this day. I want people to have something to read when they want it. Not a big long 700 page novel, but something entertaining and interesting.

A story that's easy to get.
A story you can put in your pocket.
A story that I wrote.

Today is the day I wanted.

I have just had my young adult (really for anyone over 12) published Kwickee in the UK. The story is a suspense about two girls who go to an old woman's house to try on Halloween dresses. The scary things that happen to them in the attic make an exciting and fun story.

How can you put this story in your pocket?

And can you get it whenever you want? Yes and yes!

It's delivered to your mobile phone in three parts. And it's only 50p UK . I can't tell you how excited I am.

Costume
By
RD Larson



Costume Part 1

Costume Part 2

Costume Part 3


Note: This service is only available in the UK.

© by RD Larson 2005