Monday, January 31, 2005


Secrets
By
RD Larson
© 2005 RD Larson

People are out to hurt me. The strangers want to take away my rights. Their faces change all the time. Sometimes it?s a woman in the government or a person in a pastel or white jacket. Sometimes it?s someone I?ve just met. They have convinced my children that I am unable to function. If I could talk, I know I could get my children to understand. I?ve tried to talk to them. I can?t talk because my throat is sore. Some doctor gave me medicine when I got to the hospital. After that, after the tubes and shots, I couldn?t talk anymore. Why are they treating me this way? I don?t know any secrets anymore. I would not tell if I did. I don?t care. I just want to live out my life in peace until I die naturally. I can?t hurt anyone or cause harm. I keep trying to tell them I can take care of myself but they don?t understand my language any more I know what they?re telling me. It doesn?t make sense for them to act as if I can?t hear them. They keep saying repeatedly, ?The stroke, the stroke.?
 Posted by Hello