Thursday, October 5, 2006

Political Slash
Lit Mouse
Political Dilemma
Oh say can you see Tushi Bushi at Lake Troubled Waters, making paper boats? Then setting the little boats afloat with a mouse and lit candle? I can and do. See above. Of course on all the little boats with the little mice he scribbled a hint to his thoughts. Political Dilemma – what's the litmus test of this?

Doggie Splash

When you have a dog you have to take care of them. Zippy has a tooth problem and he will have to have dental work. It's not cheap, but he's more than worth it. What is important is that we treat them right, even if it means charging it to the credit card and not buying latte's for a month. Ya' know he's my little friend!

Fiction Flash


Sweet Revenge
By
RD Larson


I have to kill her before she kills me. I hear her car stop out front. My husband is her lover. I hear her heels on the marble entry. She’s coming up the stairs now. I’m standing here . . . third floor. . .behind the door.


She’s three steps from me. I step in front of her. Face to face.


“Surprise!” She is unprepared to see me. I grab her face in my hands.


I fling her hard against me as I jerk her head, twisting her neck. My sister smashes into a banister, and then grabs my wrist with awful force, as we both plummet on to marble floor below.


If I live. It‘s my only thought.


When I wake from my coma in a hospital ward, I know I've survived. But my sister? Did she live? I find I cannot speak or move.


My sister and her new husband, my husband, come on Sundays to visit me now. I sit in my wheelchair, drooling and helpless. They don't know that I recognize them.


That should be my child she is holding. My husband should remember I carry a grudge forever. She should remember that.


I’m waiting to kill her sometime.

end