Wednesday, March 1, 2006

WRITER @Large with flash BLOG
Deal or No Deal

Here we go again. Another lie. Or rather another half truth. Truthism? How much money can this country borrow before it fails? Ya'll better think of that.

Windy here. Our biggest favorite tree was taken down last week because it had pulled up from the ground and could have fallen. Ninety feet of beautiful fir. It made me very sad.

Zippy has been hiding bones and cookies and biscuits all over the house. I think he thinks it will be a longer winter. He also thinks Pawxatawky Phil is a mock of true instinct. So there you have it. A month later he comments. Philosophy is just a bark away and a month.

I'm glad that I've been publish at an art gallery. It's an essay and you are welcome to take a look.
http://www.swartzentruber.com/13-arts-humanities-liberal-arts.htm

My essay and Cleve Gibson's story are the second and third one. We go to same places it seems like. :)Enjoy the wonderful art.