Friday, June 24, 2005

Love your dog? too much or not enough?

free web counter
Lerner Catalog Coupons

Zippy is a good friend. He follows me from room to room. I'm never too sure who is walking whom. Sometimes he is too agressive for hsi own good. At the post office he tried to attack a sleepy Pitbull through glass car windows. *thank goodness the window was mostly up!* I have asked him why he wants to fight but all he ever does is sort of a doggy shrug. He might not know. I want to say he is protecting me but I don't think that is it. I think he thinks I am too dumb to know a strange dog could bite me. I pet every dog that even looks like he wants me too. Of course -- oh yes -- I let them smell me first. I smell like everything dogs don't like: water, soap, and berries this time of year. I killed a rooster once by feeding him too many black berries. At least I think I did. I kept throwing them at him (the rooster, NOT Zippy) and he ran after each berry and ate. About 3 o'clock he tried to crow and fell over dead. I knew him when he was a fuzzy chick, not Zippy, the rooster. My Pop said I over fed him. Maybe all the seeds got stuck in his craw. Anyway Zippy is way smarter than I am. He never overeats. Not ever. Well, see you later, and come back okay.