Monday, April 11, 2005

WRITER with flash BLOG

Again my life takes a major change. It's hard to be a writer. Life gets in the way of writing. The thing about life is -- it's hard, no matter who you are, where you live -- if we all understood this about each other, maybe we'd be more kind to ourselves and to each other. Religion helps some people. Art and science helps some other people. Family and friends help us cope with the hard spots in life. And no matter what you think is a hard spot, there will always be another harder spot. It's one problem after another. Work is hard and so is life. But isn't it wonderful to be still alive and facing a new, brilliant beautiful springtime soon? It should make all of us just happy to know that. Enjoy each day. Try not to make stupid mistakes. Do the right thing. I guess I at the point where I do enjoy each day, try not to make stupid mistakes and to do the right thing by my fellow human and animal friends on the planet.