Friday, December 10, 2004

Even if I don't know you I am sure you are sad this time of year. I know I am. It's hard with not a lot of time or money or interest. There's been so much said about gifts that it has lost its magic. People get stuff all year around. When I was a kid I got stuff at Christmas and before a new year of school started. Now everyone has IPODs and DVD players and never worry that their shoes are wearing out. I miss having a home with a Mom and a Dad and a Brother but that was then and this is now. Not happy about the coming surgery. Oh well. It's the wrong time for me to do this. Wonder if I can hold off til spring? I don't know what I want for my birthday??? nothing I guess. Happy that my stories are doing so well - Mama Tried to Raise a Lady is being reprinted again. So that's nice. Sad to hear my friend's husband died. Keep in touch. Did you know you could leave a comment beneath. This is a bit like talking to the Internet God. Somebody Somewhere.

Posted by Hello